How to disable cookies
Disabling behaviourally targeted advertising cookies
If you are concerned about behaviourally targeted advertising cookies which serve you advertisements based on your use of www.eventizcouture.co.uk and wish to disable these and opt out, please visit (external sites) –
http://www.youronlinechoices.eu (if you are based in the EU)
http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ (if you are based in the US)
The stated websites are external links and are not Eventiz Couture sites and we are not responsible for their content.
How to enable and disable cookies using your browser (below is the list of major search engines)
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button
- To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Allow local data to be set’, this will enable both first-party and third-party cookies. To allow only first-party cookies pick ‘Block all third-party cookies without exception’
- To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Block sites from setting any data’
Please note that there are various levels of disablement in Google Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Google Chrome, kindly refer to the following page from Google (external link)- http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet Options’
- In the options window navigate to the ‘Privacy’ tab
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
Please note that there are various levels of cookie disablement in Microsoft Internet Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Microsoft Internet Explorer, kindly refer to the following page from Microsoft (external link) – http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
- Select the Privacy panel
- To enable cookies click Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- To disable cookies click Uncheck ‘Accept cookies for sites’
Please note there are various levels of cookie disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla (external link) – http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Click on ‘Setting’ at the browser menu and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Quick Preferences’
- Choose to disable cookies.
For all other browsers not listed above
Please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the provider of your browser.
April 4, 2013
November 11, 2012
September 6, 2012
“Thank you so much for providing the beautiful sashes for our wedding.
We were so pleased we decided to have them as they really set off the room and it looked fabulous. You were also amazingly prompt and professional in providing them at short notice.
We had a wonderful day in a beautiful setting. Thanks again!”
“We were very pleased and grateful for the hard work put in for our wedding day decorations. The outcome was excellent and we really appreciated all the ideas and input to make our day special. Thank you!”
“My husband and I sourced our chair ties from Eventiz Couture when we got married at the Roof Gardens in Kensington. We wanted something more modern with a beautiful design element and didn’t really like the usual organza chair sashes that you see at most weddings.
We opted for the black and white damask chair ties which had beautiful brooches tying them together. It looked absolutely stunning; especially when put together with our wedding stationery and floral arrangements.”
[Wendy Bell of Wendy Bell Designs ]
“Eventiz Couture were creative problems solvers. We shared with them initially how we wanted the reception to look and they delivered exactly what we had pictured for our dream day.
There were a couple of technical challenges involved in the installation of our theme however nothing was above them. They rose to every challenge and were with us every
step and were attentive to our wishes.
Our reception looked absolutely amazing and a lot our guests have commented on how stunning and detailed everything looked!”